Protect your world by selectivity turning off fire, controlling item usage, blocking TNT, and protecting areas. WorldGuard is written to be fast and memory efficient and has been around since 2010.
- Protect areas and set flags on regions, controlling who and what happens in zones
- A ton of flags available, from greeting and farewell messages, to healing areas, to region-specific fire spread control
- Ban or control the use of certain items with the blacklist
- Log offenses to console, chat, or to a database
- Disable TNT and lighter usage
- Control or fire spread, lava spread, disable creepers, physics, weather, and more
- Bring back the sponge from Classic that takes away water
- Make pumpkins let you breathe underwater
- /god command to make you invincible
- /heal command to heal
- /slay command to kill
- /stack to stack unstackable items
- /locate to point your compass towards friends
- /stopfire to halt all fire spread temporarily (before it’s too late!)
- /stoplag to disable all intensive server operations temporarily
- Much much more!
- Java 1.6 or greater
- A recent build of Bukkit
- WorldEdit 4.3 or greater
WorldGuard is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3. Find the source code and older versions for WorldGuard on GitHub.
Installation and usage help can be found on the wiki, but it is currently outdated.